Thursday, October 18, 2012

Needing Motivation


In a huge effort to find the needed motivation to do what I need to, I decided a blog that I invite people I know and love to have the ability to read with a commitment to update often would be what I need. So, here it is...my attempt at counting the cost of motivation. I recognize that other efforts haven't really helped and that I am totally uncomfortable and insecure about doing this; which is what makes me believe it just might work!!! :) Please don't feel obligated to read or comment or anything really. Its all in the knowing that you can read whatever is here and that you are invited into such a transparent place in me that makes this what I need it to be. My goals are this:
To spend time in the Word daily (spiritual growth)
To record a food journal (physical growth)
To become more organized with how I spend my time (management of time and resources)
All of these goals are on a general level. I am wanting to learn ways to spend my time with the Lord daily and plan to try different ways to bring that about. I also want to be disciplined to loose the wait that just keeps going no where! *blah* And by being better disciplined with how I spend my time, money, and resources I know that other areas in my life will be blessed as well, including with my children and husband and church family. Know that if you were invited to read my blog it is because I respect you and feel like knowing you see my progress or lack of is big for me because I really wish for you to only see good and be proud of me therefore I believe your accountability is so valuable! Thank you for being in my life and giving me the push I need to do what I know should be done! You're awesome and loved!

3 comments:

  1. This is so great Melissa and so encouraging to me! I appreciate your willingness to be open and improve yourself. I struggle in the same areas with the same things so I am thankful for your example and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God gives you people in your life to help you when you need it the most. I am so excited that you are doing this. Totally what I need. I'm excited to hear what God has put on your heart. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have always been and will continue to be an encouragement and all around wonder to me! Your devotion to always becoming more than you are is amazing. I hope that I can help you , our family, and myself achieve the goals you have set forth. All we have to do is move forward in these areas and it's a win!!! Look! You already accomplishing something!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete